Friday, January 7, 2011

Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Back To Cedar City!!! :D

Yes, yes, YES! My month long break from school and month "vacation" to Payson is now officially OVER!

I am back in Cedar and more excited for next semester than I was the last!

Well...at least the being in Cedar City part of it. The actually school part of it, not so much. But hey, I guess that's why I'm paying so much to be here, right? No, I'm only kidding, I've never been one that just loathes school. It's not always my favorite and I stress myself out WAY too much, but overall, I really do love learning. Yeah, call me a nerd, whatever, but I am excited for my schedule for next semester. It's going to be a good one [[:

So I came down a couple days early hoping that I could find a job, and I spent some time on that, we'll see how it turns out.
But I came down and stayed with my friend, Trisa, who was unlucky enough to have to work almost all break, but hey, having a job is good I suppose. Anywho, yeah, so it's been great fun...Even with..."it" around. Hah. I'm terrible. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I am excited because all my other friends will be coming back sometime this weekend and I'm so very excited to see them. It was weird not seeing everyone for a month.
Anyway, point of this is, I'm back in Cedar, and I'm very happy to be here [:

No comments:

Post a Comment