Monday, January 17, 2011

What Do You Do When You're Bored? Take A Trip To St. George, Naturally. :D

Yeah...so last weekend was DEFINITELY a great way to start out this semester!!! Oh my heck. It was great.
Friday night was our Gymnastics meet against UCLA which we won by .3 points!! It was pretty much..amazing!!! UCLA's ranked number 5 and we were ranked number 23. So it was pretty awesome. After that Friday night DJ Marcus Wing came back to Cedar and did another dance for us, which was also awesome. It was SO much fun. I don't lose my voice often, but I did after that night =P
Saturday was pretty chill, not too much happened really. But it was fun. Just hung out with friends and played games.
Then Sunday after church we decided to head down to St. George for the night. Which was an adventure!!!! And that's almost even an understatement. We went swimming, made non-alcoholic drinks, played cards, watched a movie, went to a park...Hahahah played on a swing, and then came back up here to Cedar.
It was a great weekend and I'm very blessed to have the people that I do in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment