Monday, October 11, 2010

College Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife [[:

I <3 college!
Basically, it's just tons of fun, I love my classes, and I've met some freakin sweet people, so of course that helps [[:
And I just got two tests out of the way, so I'm in a pretty good mood right about now [:
Last weekend I went up to good old P-Town to see family and friends, and of course that was fun. Thanks to Daniels threats I ended up going back to a high school football game, but it was fun. They played Salem and won 28-13 and I'm super proud of my friend Corbin for making an AWESOME tackle. But my dear friend Ali and I couldn't help but laugh when at the end of third quater they played I've Got A Feeling, it was almost like sweet revenge. Last year when Payson played Salem they lost because of a RIDICULOUS call, and they played that song at the end of the game, so most people at that game no longer liked that song, but after they played it Friday night, I have a feeling that is all going to change. Anyways, good job Payson [: And after that I went on an adventure to Wats and saw a couple old supervisors and stuff and then Shinah, Ali, Daniel, Mataya, and I went to Orem and it was just tons of fun [[:
Then Saturday I ended up going back to Wats. To work. But it's okay, broke college students need money, and I had fun seeing all my old Wats buddies, cause they're pretty freaking awesome [: Then a little later I went to Cece's house and had a baking adventure with her, Kort, and Dustin, and those are ALWAYS exciting :D
And Sunday I pretty much just had lunch with my family and came back home [[: And my younger brother passed the Sacrament for the first time, and yes, I now feel even older. That kid's almost taller than me, and I'm sure he will be by Christmas! Insanity I tell you!

Fun for this week? It's Homecoming Week!!! So there's gonna be tons of activities going on this week that I'm way excited for, it should be bueno! AND! I only have one more midterm and the general and seminar sessions of my Univ. class end this week, it's going to be a good week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment