Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Wonderful People In My Life :D

Sooo....
Yeah.
Basically, I just have the most AMAZING people in my life. I don't know how or why, but for some reason there's always people that make my days better, even if they don't realize it [:
Recently I've received several, and seemingly random, uplifting texts from friends, I'm not totally sure why, all I really know is that I'm thankful for them, because they make everything much better and always make me smile [: So thanks friends!! I really do have the best friends that anyone could ever think about asking for :D

Other things going on? Uhmmm...
I actually don't think there's anything extraordinary going on right now, just the normal stuff. Wake up, go to class, homework, and super fun adventures with friends, so things are good I guess, yeah? Yep [[:

OH!!! I am VERY excited for Halloween though, it should be great fun here in Cedar South (since I do live on the party floor, as we like to refer to it [[:). I did watch Halloweentown the other day!!!! It made me feel like such a young kid again, and it was funny because every person that walked by was like HALLOWEENTOWN!!!! SUU is full of such cool college students [[: But yeah, I'm excited, it should be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment