Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh The Fun [[:

Last week was Homecoming Week...so there was tons of crazy things going on..Quick re-cap

Tuesday night..Neon dance in the cave!! Possibly one of the most fun school dances I've been to. It really seemed more like a concert than a dance. It was a party [[:
Thursday night- Pete Lee. Kay guys, seriously, look this guy up. He was soo funny.."Well punch a duck" "You look fat when you cry!" "I was a baby once..." "Jacooooob" And bunny bashing..kay what the heck is this? Besides slightly disturbing? What is this? Future serial killers of America? Goodness. I've never heard of it till that night. I could've gone my whole life without knowing about that.
Friday- Pep rally and frickin sweet fireworks
Saturday-  Homecoming Game!!! We won 20 to 7. Heck yeah! Again, it's nice to go to a school that can win a game or two.

My midterms are officially finished! I took my last one today. I studied six hours yesterday for that freaking Philosophy test. I'm just hoping it went well.

Between studying yesterday my dear friend Chantel and I went to Hogi Yogi and then later that night to see Brumby and The Mother Folksters (yeah..I know haha) But if you get the chance, look em' up. We both liked them, and it was a most excellent way to relieve me stress from that stupid test.

Uhmmmm...other news...I'm not sure what else is going on. Not too much I don't think. It's raining super hard right now and I'm thinkin it's gonna start snowing soon. But hey, it is Cedar City after all.

Other than that, college has been fun [: I love my friends here, and just the same I miss all my old friends. You all are freaking awesome!! Only thing that's no bueno? Trying to find a job in a tiny college town. Times I'm grateful I didn't go to Snow. I'm sure it's probaby worse in Ephraim.

Oh! And..there's only about a month and a half of school till Christmas Break [[: That also means only a month and a half till finals...but I'm not focusing on that =P

No comments:

Post a Comment