Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yepp I'm a slacker =P

I was just wondering how long it would take me to start slackin' off on this thing hahaha...well, not very long I suppose. It's just hard to constantly keep it updated with well...college going on, ya know?
So what's happening in my life...
Well...
I went up to Payson last weekend for a conference at BYU and a couple farewells, and that was TONS of fun. I did miss The Howl (SUU's Halloween party) but it's okay. While up there I went to the conference Thursday which was..fascinating. It really was. It was about human trafficking for slavery and prostitution and I really did learn a lot from it. Just a quick disturbing fact, a pimp selling only four girls a year into child prostitution can make over $600,000 a year. It's sick how low humanity can go sometimes. It's actually rather frustrating but I'm really glad I went because I learned a lot that I'm not sure I otherwise would've. Well after that I went and hung out with my friend Liz and some other people and we went to Taco Bell [: Chalupas are pretty freakin' great and I'd suggest trying one [[:
Let's see...hmmm...Friday...Friday I went to Wats to see some of my old buddies and I ended up working for a little bit, but after Andrea, Cody, Steven, Shelby, and I all went to this party/dance thing and that was a lot of fun, also, and it was super fun to hang out with those guys again [:
Saturday I went to Wats, again, and worked for a little bit then Corbin, Ali, Daniel, Andrea, Cody, Kassidi, Kaylee, and I all went to Wingers and that was..quite the experience haha. I miss those guys a lot :/ And after that we went back to Wats for the re-branding party because Western Wats will now no longer be called Wats..it is now Opinionology, and I'm not totally sure how I feel about that. BUT! My friend Christian make donuts with bacon on them, and they were really good, actually. I know how it sounds, but seriously, you have to try it. Later that night I took my sisters trick or treating and just kinda hung out with my siblings for a while which was fun [:
Sunday I got up earlier than I have in I don't even know how long and went to my friend Josh's farewell with Shelby and Liz [: He did amazing with his little talk thinger and I'm super excited for him to go on his mission [: And after that one we went to Jeff's too. Then I came back home to Cedar with Autumn, Bridger, and Anna and had a fun ride back like always haha. So yepp...that was my weekend :D

This week..Hmmm...not a lot of exciting things are going on this week I don't think..I have a Criminal Justice test Friday and a Math test coming up soon too, I think. Yeah, other than that it's just been the fun college stuff and just having lots of fun with my friends here in Cedar. I have made some pretty freaking awesome friends down here, they're tons of fun [: And after being here for a while, even though I do miss my friends from Payson, I can really say that I'm glad I chose SUU because I do think it's been the best for me [[:

No comments:

Post a Comment