Monday, December 27, 2010

So It's Been A While...

Yeah, I've slacked off (surprise) but I can explain myself!!! It's just been crazy with Christmas and being back up in Payson and such. Life's been kinda crazy, but hey, it keeps things interesting. There haven't been many exciting things that have happened this break so far..It's just been nice to relax for a while and not be stressed out about classes and stuff. However, they have been a couple of exciting things...
-Last Sunday I just hung out with Jordan and Halie...it was good to catch up with them
-Last Wednesday Hayden, Chantel, Sara, Kenzie, Liz, Russell, Bridger, and I all went up to Temple Square to see the lights and then up to Sara's house in Layton for dinner (which was DELICIOUS, might I add) and that is definitely a highlight from this break. It's been weird not seeing my friends from Cedar nearly everyday, and it was fun hanging out with all of them, and my friend Liz from high school! It was most definitely great times.
-Last Tuesday (yes, I realize I'm out of order) I went sledding and went and played pool with Halie, Nat, Kort, Britt, Dylan, Dustin, Camille, and SaLisa, my old buds from high school, and it was TONS of fun being with them again! They all crack me up.
-Last Thursday I went and had lunch with my friend, Megan, which at first may not sound overly exciting...but ya see, she just got back from Ukraine last week and she's been gone since I few days after I moved to Cedar City and it was great to see her again!!
-Tonight I went to the mall with Cody and Brittney...which is always a party [[:

Other than that I've just been chillin with my fam and working. Good ol' Western Wats, right? Which reminds me...I was at work today and I saw my friend, Alesha. Funny thing is we both used to work there, we both moved to Cedar to go to SUU, and both ended up back there again over Christmas break..that place just draws you back...or provides money for broke college students..something like that =P

All in all, so far I'd say it's been a successful break. I've been able to relax, see old and new friends, work, and Christmas was great!! Now I'm just lookin forward to New Years. I hope everyone's had a safe and awesome break thus far!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment