Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Happens Whem Emily Comes Up From Dixie?

So Monday night Emily and her friend Sasha came up to Cedar from Dixie, which resulted in an adventure. Naturally. We all dressed up in crazy crazy outfits (I was a gangster. Yes, I do realize how white I am =P) and went to Del Taco and just hung out for a while. It was a crazy fun night with tons of laughing!!! I'm actually kinda surprised we didn't get kicked out of Del Taco...but the manager guy seemed to have actually liked us...so I guess it's great!!

Other things from this week...
-Monday I was walking to my Philosophy class and after it had snowed really hard the day before, the roads were all icy. Well, there's this one hill that was really icy with a ditch next to it, but the ditch was filled with snow so it was just like a huge snow bank. Well when I was walking to class, I saw that this older lady had slid off the road and was stuck and couldn't get out. Well about the time I got to where she was, there was already people there trying to dig her car out. So I stopped to help them dig her car out of the snow and push her car back onto the road. It was just really cool to see these college students who were just walking to their classes, take time to stop and help someone. It made me love this place even more!!!
-Tuesday my younger sister, Sarah called me just randomly. I answered the phone and she was just like "Hi Ash!!" So I said hi and then she was just kinda quiet, so I asked her if she was calling cause she needed something and she said..."No, I just miss you, and so does Diego" (my dog) so I told her that I missed her too and then she just said "and I love you" so I said.."I love you too Sarah!" then she just said "Kay, well see ya!!!" and hung up after I said bye. It was just about the cutest thing ever and TOTALLY made my whole day. Well...probably more of me week, and maybe month haha. She's just too cute :D
- Today (Wednesday) I went and ate lunch with Bree, Chantel, Hayden, and Sara, which is pretty much always a party. I just love those guys, I was pretty much laughing the whole time. I don't know how I was actually able to eat or drink anything cause I was always laughing so hard. We had the most random conversations and I really love that we can just laugh at ourselves whenever we do something dumb. Oh it's just been a great day so far!!!

Also, two more days of class, one week of finals, then.....CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! Yes, I am very excited. I'm really excited to be able to start a new semester, as well. Next semester should be great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment