Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Weekend Before Finals. Part Two.

Yes, part two.
Because even though I thought the excitement was over for the weekend...I was wrong!
Saturday afternoon was pretty chill, and it was really relaxing, but Saturday night...Oh my.
I went and ate dinner with some of my friends, and then we went up to the Dance Performance thing, which was really good! I'm super happy for my friends that were in it, because they did really really well [:
After that we were trying to find something to do and while we were just sitting in the hall talking my friend, Sara,   decides she wants a Wii. yep. So at like 12:30 in the morning we all went to Wal-Mart and she bought a Wii, it was the most random, yet one of the most fun nights!!! So we came back and set it up in the study room (appropriately, right?) and Hayden, Chantel, Kenzie, Bridger, Russell, Rachel, Miranda, Sara, and I all just took turns playing the different games and it was tons of fun!!!
Then Sunday was just really relaxing...until later at night when we decided to try and perm Hayden's hair again. It actually worked this time!! This pictures are on Facebook. Then Hayden, Sara, and I all went to Roberto's and watched some drama with the cops unfold right outside...and then I realized I knew who one of the people out there was...but that's a whole different story haha.
Anyway, all in all, it was a fantastic weekend, a great way to end the semester, and the perfect pre-finals stress relief. Now I just have to survive this week!! Only three more finals left [:

No comments:

Post a Comment