Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend Before Finals...

I've officially finished a semester of classes at SUU. Well, mostly. I don't have anymore classes, just my finals. As of next Friday this semester is OVER!!!! It's a pretty great feeling...until I remember I still have tests to take. Which is kind of stressful, but that's okay. Anyway, this weekend has already been great, and last night was a much needed break from my stress!!!! It was so much fun!!! I was just hanging out with my friends (Chantel, Kenzie, Hayden, Mitch, Ashley, and Krisha) and we went to Little Caesars and then to Mitch's house to eat all the food. We just joked around there for a while and then went to the Institute dance which was also lots and lots of fun. It's been while since I've been to a church dance like that, but it was fun. Especially since I have crazy friends that I can just joke around with the whole time. Then we came back to CHS and tried playing a game...but we were too busy talking and listening to music to actually play. So we just did that for...a long while. But while we were at the dance I got a text from Emily telling me to call Parker, so I did. Then I found out that he and Daniel were coming down here [: So I was still just talking with my other friends and they got here around one in the morning. Then we all kinda sat around and talked some more and after a while they wanted to go to sleep. So I came back to my room with Daniel, Parker, Emily, and Sasha (who were up from Dixie) and we all decided we were hungry so we made a Del Taco run at about three....I love Del Taco, the only place in Cedar open past one. Oh, or Roberto's. Anyway, so we did that and after buying 7 tacos, 4 burritos, a chicken taco, nachos, and a taco salad, we went back to my room where we ate it all and talked for a while longer, then I think somewhere around 4:30 this morning we all kinda passed out. But anyway, it was a much needed break and I'm just thankful for my friends for making me laugh and taking surprise trips to Cedar from Payson!!! :D


Now I just need to do some more studying to be ready for next week. I just gotta make it through next week and I'll be fine [:

No comments:

Post a Comment