Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For All Those Considering SUU [:

Recently a lot of my friends have been asking me about SUU and how I like it here, and if I think they'd like it here, and so here's a longer, more thoughtful answer;
I LOVE being here at SUU, I can't say it's the right place for everyone, but I know it's the right place for me. I've had sooo much fun here, it's crazy how much fun, actually. I've met some AMAZING people, and it really seems like I've known them longer than 3 months, but it hasn't even been that long yet. There's always something going on here to get involved in, and I love that about SUU. I also love how quickly SUU really did become home, I feel comfortable here, and I feel like it's where I'm supposed to be.
The professors here (at least the ones I've had) have all been pretty good and I haven't had any problems with them.
The class sizes are small, which makes it easy to learn. I really do love being on a smaller campus, at least for my undergrads, I think it's easier to meet people and get involved that way.
SUU has a BEAUTIFUL campus, it really is so pretty here, and despite what some may think, there is a lot to do here.
SUU is just lots of fun, I've already had some great experiences here, and I haven't been here that long.
So for those who are seriously considering attending SUU, I'd encourage you to come here and take a tour, do some research, and if it's what you wanted it to be, I'd strongly encourage you to come here. This really is better than I was expecting, and I'm so glad I chose SUU over U of U :D
But, to all my friends who are still deciding between schools, if SUU isn't where you want to go, just make the most of wherever you are. This time only comes by once in your life, make sure you get involved in something and make the most of it, it can be an amazing time [[:

But I guess that can apply to anyone in any stage of life. Live every day to the fullest, you'll never have this time again, make it worthwhile

No comments:

Post a Comment