Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Schedule For Next Semester

So, basically, I'm super excited for my schedule next semester. It's going to be great [: The only thing is that stupid Library one credit class SUU requries all Freshman to take. That puts me at 16 credits so I can't take anymore classes, cause I really wanted to take the Serial and Mass Murder or Terrorism class, but that max number of credits I can take is 18 and both of those would put me at 19 =/
Other than that I'm very happy.
I'll be taking....
HSS 1120 (Intro to Diversity) MWF at nine
Comm 1010 MWF at ten
Musc 1020 MWF at 11
and
Soc 3450 TR at 10
Biol 1010 TR at 1
Plus that dumb Library class I'm testing out of.
My declared major and minors are, as of now, Sociology with minors in Criminal Jutice and Communications with a Communication Studies emphasis [:

2 comments:

  1. I think that its funny theres a class on diversity.....

    I mean, that has to be a utah thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahah yeah....I'm actually pretty positive it is. It's some Humanities type class, but my friends seem to have liked it, so I'm gonna try it [[:

    ReplyDelete