Monday, November 15, 2010

The Great Times [[:

Just an update on the SUU-ness and such,
this last weekend...was....SO MUCH FUN!
Nothing was even super extraordinary, it was just tons of fun...
Friday: Marianne came down here so her, Sarah, Trisa, and I all hung out for a while and then Marianne had to leave so after that I just went to Trisa's house and just hung out with her for a while. Which was great times!!! We made a cake and over-enthusiastically watched a Jazz game. It was great times!! Then I went and watched Inception and went on late night adventures around campus
Saturday: This was my lazy day. I FINALLY set up my TV. It's only been like 3 months =P Then I just kinda hung out with some friends and went to the Volleyball game with Carly, Amanda, Russel, Ashley, and Bridger which was awesome. SUU won, as to be expected and we had like $30 in free food from 5 Buck Pizza. So we went there, got tons of pizza, and came back and watched a movie where lions ate people. Then made cookies. It was perfect.
Sunday: I got up late, went to church (which was good), called my family, went to dinner, then my friends Chantel and Kenzie came back so I hung out with them for a while. Then we decided to perm Hayden's hair. Oh my heck. I'm still not sure why he let that happen. But it was sooo much fun. Then Kenzie and I put one in our hair, but mine didn't stay.
So yeah!! That was pretty much my weekend. Lotsa fun and good talks with me friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment